How Daybreak Rotary is celebrating 25 years as a Rotary Club in Nanaimo:
- Raising awareness of the support and investment we have made in our community over the past 25 years.
- Shining a light on the outstanding work that 25 other organizations are doing in our city.
- Raising $25,000 in community pledges and donations for these 25 organizations.
- Contributing an additional $25,000 to these organizations in matching grants.
- Encouraging fitness development in the community by tracking physical activity for 25 days.
For the first 25 organizations that Register to participate in this Challenge, we will:
- Provide a landing page on our website linking participants in the challenge to your website donation page.
- Promote participation from the general public and encourage donations to your organization.
- Provide up to $1000 in a matching grant for the first $1000 in donations you receive during the challenge period.
In return, we ask that you:
- Encourage and promote participation in the Challenge throughout your organization.
- Provide a mechanism on your website to accept donations, and track the donations received during the challenge period from May 25th through June 25th.
- Participate in the Kick-off and Closing events of the Challenge.