THANK YOU for your interest in Rotary Daybreak’s
25 for 25 Challenge!
We now have 25 local organizations registered to participate.
25TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION CHALLENGE
How Daybreak Rotary is celebrating 25 years as a Rotary Club in Nanaimo:
- Raising awareness of the support and investment we have made in our community over the past 25 years.
- Shining a light on the outstanding work that 25 other organizations are doing in our city.
- Raising $25,000 in community pledges and donations for these 25 organizations.
- Contributing an additional $25,000 to these organizations in matching grants.
- Encouraging fitness development in the community by tracking physical activity for 25 days.
For the first 25 organizations that Register to participate in this Challenge, we will:
- Provide a landing page on our website linking participants in the challenge to your website donation page.
- Promote participation from the general public and encourage donations to your organization.
- Provide up to $1000 in a matching grant for the first $1000 in donations you receive during the challenge period.
In return, we ask that you:
- Encourage and promote participation in the Challenge throughout your organization.
- Provide a mechanism on your website to accept donations, and track the donations received during the challenge period from May 25th through June 25th.
- Participate in the Kick-off and Closing events of the Challenge.